Re: date_trunc check constraint causes errors when restoring in a db with a different time zone - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Anthony Manfredi
Subject Re: date_trunc check constraint causes errors when restoring in a db with a different time zone
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Thanks, that is helpful. There was a separate reason it didn't appear
to be happening before the 8.4 upgrade.
I couldn't find this mentioned in the documentation anywhere. Should
it be included in the pg_restore section?

-Anthony