timestamp of the last replayed transaction - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject timestamp of the last replayed transaction
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

After 9.0 release, I've often heard that some people want to know
how far transactions have been replayed in the standby in timestamp
rather than LSN. So I'm thinking to include the function which returns
the timestamp of the last applied transaction (i.e., commit/abort WAL
record) in the core.

Name: pg_last_replay_xact_timestamp (better name?)
Return Type: timestamp with time zone

Thought?

Regards,

--