Re: 答复: [HACKERS] Is there a way to build PostgreSQL client libraries with MinGW - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Xiaobo Gu
Subject Re: 答复: [HACKERS] Is there a way to build PostgreSQL client libraries with MinGW
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Here is my plan,
1. To make the configurate script pass:
    Currently MinGW does not provide chmod, but on Windows I think this
can be ignored now, we all use Admin
    users to do the work.
2. To make a pg-client Makefile target, can you help wich which c
files should be compiled and linked into dlls and lib file.

Xiaobo Gu