Re: Help with User-defined function in PostgreSQL with Visual C++ - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Itagaki Takahiro
Subject Re: Help with User-defined function in PostgreSQL with Visual C++
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 5:13 AM, Euler Taveira de Oliveira
<euler@timbira.com> wrote:
> Itagaki Takahiro escreveu:
>> I had the same problems before, and I wrote some hacks for VC++.
>>
> Isn't there such a code in core or am i missing something? Is it worth
> supporting the VC++ standalone projects?

Since we have PGDLLEXPORT in 9.0, we can mark some of exported
functions with it in tutorial codes and maybe contrib modules.

Is it worth doing?  We don't need the marks in our build environment,
but they might help users referencing our codes in standalone VC++ projects.

--
Itagaki Takahiro