Re: Found a Bug in latest Driver (I THINK) and pg 8.4 - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Jason Tesser
Subject Re: Found a Bug in latest Driver (I THINK) and pg 8.4
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Well PSQL respects search_path but given your objections before and the fact that this would be a change I was suggesting that on PG_OBJECT an option be given to set/getTypeSchema()  This way if not set it functions as it does now.  No change to current usaage BUT if it is set in the PGOBECT then it would be respected.

I think this provides a way of handling the case which PSQL does and doesn't break backwards compatibility.