Re: Unable to create function via psql - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Lukasz Brodziak
Subject Re: Unable to create function via psql
Date
List pgsql-admin
Yes. The only DBs on the server are both templates, postgres and MyDB.
Still don't why the problem with the function occurs only when the
script is ran through psql and not through pgAdmin.

--
Łukasz Brodziak
"What if everyting around You isn't quite as it seems,