Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Log replication connections only when log_connections is on - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Log replication connections only when log_connections is on
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 7:55 AM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> How will we diagnose erratic connection problems now?

As Heikki pointed out, the slave still logs this information, so we
can look there.  If that's enough, yeah, you'll have to turn
log_connections on on the master, but I don't think that will be very
frequent, and it's not an unmanageable burden anyway.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company