Open unmatch source file when step into parse_analyze() in Eclipse? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From hom
Subject Open unmatch source file when step into parse_analyze() in Eclipse?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,
 I'm debug Postgresql with Eclipse under Redhat and I met a problem.

when I step in then function parse_analyze(), Eclipse opened file
src/backend/commands/analyze.c.
But actually, function parse_analyze() should match the file
src/backend/parser/analyze.c.

So I found the execute order didn't match the source code.

How can I make the Eclipse open the right file?

Thank you for answering

PS: I have set compile optimization level to 0 with CFLAGS='-O0' and
it worked well in other source code.

--
Best Wishes!

                                     hom