Re: Open unmatch source file when step into parse_analyze() in Eclipse? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From hom
Subject Re: Open unmatch source file when step into parse_analyze() in Eclipse?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I think Eclipse just find incorrect file.
when Eclipse compiles the code, it should use scan.c to build.
But when debugging, Eclipse open scan.l to step in.

I don't known how to trace into scan.c :(

--
Best Wishes!

                                     hom