Re: pgAdmin III: the debugger does not pre-populate default values for arguments - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Nikhil S
Subject Re: pgAdmin III: the debugger does not pre-populate default values for arguments
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

> But I guess you mean, we should find a solution more on the pgadmin side
> instead of tinkering with the backend?

Yes.

Ok. One way that I can think of is that since we have the typeoids handily available, we can check the same and see if it is of stringlike type (PGOID_TYPE_CHAR, PGOID_TYPE_NAME, PGOID_TYPE_TEXT, etc..). If yes, then we retain the "", else we ignore it. Sounds reasonable?

Regards,
Nikhils