Bug in parse_basebackup_options Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Make walsender options order-independent - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Bug in parse_basebackup_options Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Make walsender options order-independent
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 7:41 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> Make walsender options order-independent
>
> While doing this, also move base backup options into
> a struct instead of increasing the number of parameters
> to multiple functions for each new option.

When I read the include-WAL-in-backup patch, I found that this
commit had the bug; parse_basebackup_options fails in parsing
options because of wrong usage of MemSet. Here is the patch.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center