Re: tablespace restore - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Matthew Walden
Subject Re: tablespace restore
Date
List pgsql-general
Vangelis,

I don't believe you can do file level copying of single databases (especially as they are different versions).

Take a look at pg_dump in the documentation.  This will do what you need I think but at a logical level rather than physical.