Re: Tool for shifting tables from Mysql to Postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raghavendra
Subject Re: Tool for shifting tables from Mysql to Postgresql
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Adarsh,

There are very good tools out for migration from Mysql to PostgreSQL. EnterpriseDB has the migration studio which will help to migrate Mysql to PostgreSQL.

Best Regards,
Raghavendra
EnterpriseDB Corporation