Re: SQL select doesn't work - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Maciek Sakrejda
Subject Re: SQL select doesn't work
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Given that this is an error from the backend (see receiveErrorResponse
in the stack trace), my guess is you're not running quite the same
query in psql.

So,

1. What is the definition of the xwikidoc table?
2. How did you figure out what SQL Hibernate is using here? How are
you executing it in psql? I imagine the main difference here could be
if Hibernate is using a prepared statement and you're just
substituting parameters directly into the psql query instead of using
PREPARE/EXECUTE (which still might not be *quite* the same thing, but
it's probably closer).

---
Maciek Sakrejda | System Architect | Truviso

1065 E. Hillsdale Blvd., Suite 215
Foster City, CA 94404
www.truviso.com