Re: In what cases can SPI_finish crash postgres backend? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: In what cases can SPI_finish crash postgres backend?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello

SPI_finish try to release resources and memory. Maybe you has broken memory.

Try to compile postgres with --enable-debug and --enable-cassert
flags. You can take more info from core dump.

Regards

Pavel Stehule