Compare an integer to now() - interval '3 days' - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alexander Farber
Subject Compare an integer to now() - interval '3 days'
Date
Re: Compare an integer to now() - interval '3 days'  (Szymon Guz <mabewlun@gmail.com>)
Re: Compare an integer to now() - interval '3 days'  (Vibhor Kumar <vibhor.kumar@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgsql-general
Hello,

I've installed Drupal 7.0 on CentOS 5.5 + PostgreSQL 8.4.7
and have added a SPAM-trap - a field Gender which
can be Robot/Male/Female: http://preferans.de/user/register

Now I'm trying to delete all spammers, who haven't changed
the default value of Gender = Robot since at least 3 days:

#  select u.uid, u.name, u.created
from drupal_field_data_field_gender g, drupal_users u
where g.field_gender_value='Robot' and u.uid=g.entity_id;

 uid  |       name       |  created
------+------------------+------------
 9740 | nevyCrannalon    | 1299833046
 9713 | DurnEffoneMof    | 1299785537
 9717 | trauptJaf        | 1299786990
 9720 | akop111          | 1299794072
 9742 | ImmonoCiz        | 1299838704
 9744 | gchostin.cloudpd | 1299845470
 9723 | OrdellAssausa    | 1299797208
 9725 | lelpbeelm        | 1299798457
 9726 | enlandendapef    | 1299804072
 9728 | teevyAnync       | 1299809484
 9731 | Gaspmaica        | 1299821611
 9736 | JamesSmith       | 1299824762
(12 rows)

This works well, but I want to add the 3 days old condition:

# select u.uid, u.name, u.created
from drupal_field_data_field_gender g, drupal_users u
where g.field_gender_value='Robot' and
u.uid=g.entity_id and u.created::timestamp > now() - interval '1 day';
ERROR:  cannot cast type integer to timestamp without time zone
LINE 4: u.uid=g.entity_id and u.created::timestamp > now() - interva...

What should I use instead of ::timestamp please?

Thank you
Alex