Re: documentation udpates to pgupgrade.html - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Colin 't Hart
Subject Re: documentation udpates to pgupgrade.html
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Oops.

Apparently type= service is the default, so we can remove that bit.

Then we should add state= all. The default = active, a third option = inactive.

So:

sc query state= all

should list all services, in all states.

And then we pipe to find which is the Windows equivalent of grep, but
it needs to have its parameter in double quotes.

So:

sc query state= all | find "postgresql"

Regards,

Colin