Re: A cronjob for copying a table from Oracle - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dmitriy Igrishin
Subject Re: A cronjob for copying a table from Oracle
Date
List pgsql-general

2010/12/10 Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com>
On 12/10/2010 09:45 AM, Dmitriy Igrishin wrote:
Huh! Yes, indeed ! But how is it possible ?! I see
                       EMAIL       = _EMAIL,
                       EMAILID     = _EMAILID,

rather than

                       EMAIL       = $7,
                       EMAILID     = $8,

in the function definition...

My guess the reversal is taking place in the PHP code. The table definition and the argument list to the Pg function have one order for emailid,email and the update and insert statements have another; email,emailid.  I would guess that the PHP is building the row variables using the SQL statement order and than passing that to the Pg function which has a different order.
Yeah, thats why I've asked the OP to post SQL with call of the function (in PHP).

// Dmitriy.