Re: ALTER TYPE 2: skip already-provable no-work rewrites - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: ALTER TYPE 2: skip already-provable no-work rewrites
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 7:10 PM, Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> wrote:
> * at1.2-doc-set-data-type.patch
> The documentation used "ALTER TYPE" when it meant "SET DATA TYPE", a subform of
> "ALTER TABLE" or "ALTER FOREIGN TABLE".  Fixes just that.

Committed this part.  For reasons involving me being tired, I
initially thought that only the first part was correct, which is why I
did it as two commits.  But it's obviously right, so now it's all
committed.  I back-patched the ALTER TABLE part to 9.0.X so it'll show
up in the web site docs after the next minor release.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company