pg_get_indexdef (PostgreSQL 7.2 Snapshot) - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Dave Page
Subject pg_get_indexdef (PostgreSQL 7.2 Snapshot)
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi,

I've been playing with a 7.2 snapshot downloaded from a mirror on 24 Sept.
During the addition of support in pgAdmin II for constraint clauses in index
definitions, I've found that for an index created with:

CREATE UNIQUE INDEX "constraint_index" ON "test" USING btree ("data") WHERE
id < 12345

pg_get_indexdef(oid) returns:

CREATE UNIQUE INDEX constraint_index ON test USING btree (data text_ops);

(and yes I am passing the correct oid!).

Please CC me any replies as I'm not on this list...

Regards, Dave.

--
Dave Page (dpage@postgresql.org)
pgAdmin Project Leader