Re: SELECT AND AGG huge tables - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Bob Lunney
Subject Re: SELECT AND AGG huge tables
Date
List pgsql-performance
Houman,

Partition by date and revise your processes to create and load a new child table every day.   Since you already know
thedate append it to the table base name and go straight to the data you need.  Also, the index on T.c won't help for
thisquery, you're looking at a full table scan every time.

Bob

Sent from my iPhone