Re: How to compare the results of two queries? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Igor Neyman
Subject Re: How to compare the results of two queries?
Date
Re: How to compare the results of two queries?  (Juan Daniel Santana Rodés<jdsantana@estudiantes.uci.cu>)
List pgsql-general

"limit 2" does not work with "EXCEPT".

In the future reply to the list ("Reply All") in order to keep the list in the conversation.

Regards,
Igor Neyman