Re: Large number of rows in pg_type and slow gui (pgadmin) refresh - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Igor Neyman
Subject Re: Large number of rows in pg_type and slow gui (pgadmin) refresh
Date
List pgsql-general

Probably those are not the types Robert created explicitly.
There must be lots of tables/views (m.b. lots of partitions) in the database.  Every table/view adds couple records to
pg_type:one type for table/view record and one type the set (array) of table/view records.

Regards,
Igor Neyman