Re: Extracting data from the view to retrieve the foreign key is not declared - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Albe Laurenz
Subject Re: Extracting data from the view to retrieve the foreign key is not declared
Date
List pgsql-general
nill wrote:
> Given a view, I need to extract tables, the join columns (ON) . I need to do
> this analysis because of the view (agreements with the join condition and
> where) I can say that there is a foreign key

Do I understand right that you want to find out the tables involved in
a view definition?

Maybe querying pg_depend can help, since there are dependency relationships
between the view and its query rewrite rule, but also between the rule and
the columns of the underlying tables.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe