Re: feture request - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Little, Douglas
Subject Re: feture request
Date
List pgadmin-support
Guillaume,
Looks great.  I think people will really like it.
Thanks for all the hard work.

Cheers!
Doug

-----Original Message-----
From: Guillaume Lelarge [mailto:guillaume@lelarge.info]
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 10:04 AM
To: Dave Page
Cc: pgadmin-support; Little, Douglas
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] feture request

Le 28/01/2010 10:04, Dave Page a écrit :

>>> Nah - just delete the file.
>>>

>> When should it delete the file? do you mean that we should have a delete
>> button? in the option dialog?
>
> No, I mean the user can delete it. If possible (not likely, but might
> be fun to figure out), it might be nice to add a remove icon (circle
> with an X?) to the end of the combo box so individual queries can be
> removed.

Here is the patch I intend to commit. I added a "Delete All" and a
"Delete Current" buttons. I didn't add code for the filename change, it
will be part of another patch.

See the screenshot to see how it looks on the query window.

There's probably more to do with this feature, like the maximum number
of statements to keep. I'll work on that later, probably not for the
next release.

Any more comments?

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com