FATAL MISTAKE WITH POSTGRE MANAGER - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Pedro.Prat.Duran@everis.com
Subject FATAL MISTAKE WITH POSTGRE MANAGER
Date
Re: FATAL MISTAKE WITH POSTGRE MANAGER  (Mark Murawski <kobaz@kobaz.net>)
List pgadmin-support
size="2">Iam in big problems. Recently I have take charge of the management of a POSTGRESQL database.</font><br /><br
/><fontface="sans-serif" size="2">I was investigating how it was working. In a mistake I remove the superuser role to
mismoes privada y confidencial y va dirigida exclusivamente a su destinatario. everis informa a quien pueda haber
recibidoeste correo por error que contiene información confidencial cuyo uso, copia, reproducción o distribución está
expresamenteprohibida. Si no es Vd. el destinatario del mismo y recibe este correo por error, le rogamos lo ponga en
CONFIDENTIALITYWARNING.</b>This message and the information contained in or attached to it are private and confidential
andintended exclusively for the addressee. everis informs to whom it may receive it in error that it contains
privilegedinformation and its use, copy, reproduction or distribution is prohibited. If you are not an intended
recipientof this E-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain
orredistribute any portion of this E-mail.</font><br />