Re: BUG #5038: WAL file is pending deletion in pg_xlog folder, this interferes with WAL archiving. - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Luke Koops
Subject Re: BUG #5038: WAL file is pending deletion in pg_xlog folder, this interferes with WAL archiving.
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Tom,

        If you first delete the file and it goes into deletion pending, the=
n subsequent attempts to rename or delete will fail.

        Heikki is proposing that the file be renamed before it is first del=
eted.

-Luke