Milliseconds problem with PostgreSQL 7.2 jdbc driver (pgjdbc2.jar ) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Yuva Chandolu
Subject Milliseconds problem with PostgreSQL 7.2 jdbc driver (pgjdbc2.jar )
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

We observed a "String index out of range: 23" problem when we tried to
retrieve timestamp field value that has milliseconds.  We are trying to find
a quick fix for the millisecond problem for Timestamp.

We notice there is a beta driver(devpgjdbc2.jar) that contains this fix
currently, but was wondering if the fix is issolated to just one or a few
classes that we might get from the beta driver and insert into the
production driver jar(pgjdbc2.jar).

Is this an potential option or is the dependency risk too high?

Thanks
Yuva
Ebates Shopping.com (http://www.ebates.com)