Re: Support for NSS as a libpq TLS backend - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: Support for NSS as a libpq TLS backend
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 4 Feb 2022, at 21:03, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:

> I wonder about the 'not in tree' bit since it is in the header files,
> certainly for NSPR which I've been poking at due to this discussion.

What I meant was that the documentation on the website isn't published from
documentation source code (in whichever format) residing in the tree.

That being said, I take that back since I just now in a git pull found that
they had done just that 6 days ago.  It's just as messy and incomplete as what
is currently on the web, important API's like NSS_InitContext are still not
even mentioned more than in a release note, but I think it stands a better
chance of success than before.

> I had hoped that they were generating the documentation on the webpage from
> what's in the header files, is that not the case then?

Not from what I can tell no.