PgAccess Problem - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Matthew
Subject PgAccess Problem
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hello.  I am trying to get PgAccess to work on my system and I'm having
a few problems.  Here is what I have done.

I have installed RedHat 5.0 on my P75, I did not install PostgreSQL from
the RedHat CD
I downloaded the lates postgresql source, compiled and installed.
postgresql now works fine.  I can connect to it with psql.
I downloaded  libpgtcl.so and libpq.so and copied them to the /usr/lib
directory
I exploded the pgaccess files into ~pgaccess
I then ran pgaccess.tcl and this was the output

Error in startup script: couldn't load file "libpgtcl.so: undefined
symbol: crypt
    while executing
"load libpgtcl.so"
    (procedure "main" line 3)
    invoked from within
"main $argc $argv"
    (file "./pgaccess.tcl" line 4682)

Please help, do I to define crypt or something?

Thanks in advance,

Matt O'Connor