tables invisible to pSQL - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Michael Coughlin
Subject tables invisible to pSQL
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
I've noticed that tables, that I created with pgAccess or Microsoft Access,
are NOT visible in
pSQL.

Any attempt in psql to SELECT * FROM tableName;
results in the error:   "Relation 'tableName' does not exist."

I can link from MS Access to the pgAccess tables, just fine.  pgaccess can
open the tables, just fine.  I'm using the latest version, 7.1.3 of
PostgreSQL.  I made sure that the database was not created using "root" and
that I was logged on as another User (which had created the database and
created the tables).
   Why?    Is there some permissions thing, that I missed?

... any light, that you might shed, would be appreciated,

thanks
Michael Coughlin