Re: Uploading files to Postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Adam Fisher
Subject Re: Uploading files to Postgresql
Date
List pgsql-docs
Hi Liam,
Have a look at the COPY command, it should do what you want.
Do you know about the online book devoted to postgresql? It's a great
supplement to the manual, it can be found at:
http://www.ca.postgresql.org/docs/aw_pgsql_book/node3.html

all the best,
adam