RE: Autocommit off in psql?? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Björn Lundin
Subject RE: Autocommit off in psql??
Date
List pgsql-general
Yes, I meant turn off Autocommit for the entire psql session.
Starting every manipulation of the database with a BEGIN is
a bit tiresome, and i often catch myself with forgetting it.
If it isn't possible, it would be a nice featue!?
Björn