Re: track ddl changes on single database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From hubert depesz lubaczewski
Subject Re: track ddl changes on single database
Date
List pgsql-general
you can modify log_line_prefix to contain database name.

depesz

On 6/11/07, Rikard Pavelic <rikard.pavelic@zg.htnet.hr > wrote:
Hi!

I'm looking for recommendation for tracking DDL changes on
single database instance.

Currently I'm using pg_log to extract DDL changes, but those changes
are cluster wide.

Ideally I would like to enable option in pg_log to give me info about
in which database changes were made.
Something like
timestamp DB: my_database LOG: statement: "DDL statement here..."

Is there such an option, or any other suggestion how to track
these changes?

Thanks,
Rikard

       match