Re: Slow update - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Bendik R.Johansen
Subject Re: Slow update
Date
List pgsql-performance
Yes, I tried dropping it but it did not make a difference.
Could the table be corrupt or something?
Well, the important thing is that I now know that this is not typical
for PostgreSQL, so I will not have to rethink my whole project.

Thanks, so far.