Re: PostgreSQL - PHP insert deleted from database immediately? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sami
Subject Re: PostgreSQL - PHP insert deleted from database immediately?
Date
List pgsql-general
 > The insert statement executed from php is:
> >
> >      $otsikko = "Insert testi";
> >      $teksti = "Koeteksti 1";
> >
> >      $sqllause = "INSERT INTO jutut (otsikko,teksti) VALUES ('";
> >      $sqllause = $sqllause . $otsikko . "','" . $teksti . "');";
>
> Have you tried without the ";"? Just like:
>
> $sqllause = "INSERT INTO jutut (otsikko,teksti) VALUES ('";
> $sqllause = $sqllause . $otsikko . "','" . $teksti . "')";

Yes, tried it, didn't work.
Still at a loss as to what the problem is.
I haven't even had the time to figure out a workaround if there is any as
the problem is a pretty basic one.

Could it possibly be a problem with the database configuration?