What do you guys use for issue tracking, CI/CD and team management? any nice open source options? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Achilleas Mantzios
Subject What do you guys use for issue tracking, CI/CD and team management? any nice open source options?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi All,
not pgsql related, since I could not find an more general list I am writing on -general, I hope this is ok.

We are at a phase of restructuring our software infrastructure, and I'd like to ask you guys, what do you use for :
a) Issue/bug tracking, we used to have Bugzilla then youtrack, the first one seems dead the second one has restriction
overthe number of users

b) Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (currently on TeamCity, not a big fan of this one either)
c) Project Management/team mgmt (nothing so far)

We use Git to manage our code base. Ideally all the above should be integrated with Git.

What issue/bug tracking is PostgreSQL itself using?
What continuous build system (CI/CD) is PostgreSQL itself using?
Any tool that you ppl or the PostgreSQL infrastructure use that links people/committers with bugs/issues, automatically
closesissues upon commit/push, manages issues/projects/people ?

I know I am asking a lot, any help welcome, thanks!

--
Achilleas Mantzios
DBA, Analyst, IT Lead