Re: [HACKERS] [BUGS] Concurrent ALTER SEQUENCE RESTART Regression - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: [HACKERS] [BUGS] Concurrent ALTER SEQUENCE RESTART Regression
Date
Re: [HACKERS] [BUGS] Concurrent ALTER SEQUENCE RESTART Regression  (Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 5/8/17 02:58, Noah Misch wrote:
> IMMEDIATE ATTENTION REQUIRED.  This PostgreSQL 10 open item is long past due
> for your status update.  Please reacquaint yourself with the policy on open
> item ownership[1] and then reply immediately.  If I do not hear from you by
> ownership without further notice.

I got side-tracked by the minor releases preparation.  I will work on
this now and report on Wednesday.