Re: What's the best way to translate MS generated translations of user input to what the user actually typed prior to insert or update into PG backend table ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tim Clarke
Subject Re: What's the best way to translate MS generated translations of user input to what the user actually typed prior to insert or update into PG backend table ?
Date
In response to What's the best way to translate MS generated translations of user input to what the user actually typed prior to insert or update into PG backend table ?  (David Gauthier <davegauthierpg@gmail.com>)
Responses Re: What's the best way to translate MS generated translations of user input to what the user actually typed prior to insert or update into PG backend table ?  (David Gauthier <davegauthierpg@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general