Re: Broken linkparsing in archives - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: Broken linkparsing in archives
Date
List pgsql-www
> On 2 Nov 2022, at 13:39, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> And I'm not sure they *should* be considered, since the mime type of the body isn't markdown...

For emails sent as text to -announce, sure.  But.  Since we support markdown
formatting in news postings that go out to -announce, it seems a bit unhelpful
to generate broken links for all those posts.

If I can come up with a filter that converts a broken link from urlize for the
known case of markdown links, would that be an accepted solution?