DBT-2 Error - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Chokshi, Meghaben
Subject DBT-2 Error
Date
List pgsql-general
Can someone help me to install DBT-2 ?

I did set up environment variables. But still I am getting errors

I installed it and run_workload. I am getting these errors:

[postgres@asnl dbt2-0.40]$ scripts/run_workload.sh -d 200 -w 1 -c 5
server starting

*           Results can be found in output/9 directory
*                                                                      *
*  Test consists of 3 stages:                                          *
*                                                                      *
*  1. Start of client to create pool of databases connections          *
*  2. Start of driver to emulate terminals and transactions generation *
*  3. Processing of results                                            *
*                                                                      *

DATABASE SYSTEM: localhost
DATABASE NAME: dbt2
DATABASE PORT: 5432
DATABASE CONNECTIONS: 5
TERMINAL THREADS: 10
TERMINALS PER WAREHOUSE: 10
SCALE FACTOR(WAREHOUSES): 1
DURATION OF TEST (in sec): 200
1 client stared every 1000 millisecond(s)

Stage 1. Starting up client...
Sleeping 6 seconds

Stage 3. Processing of results...
Killing client...
scripts/run_workload.sh: line 498: 21719 Terminated              ${abs_top_srcdir}/src/driver ${DRIVER_COMMAND_ARGS} >
${OUTPUT_DIR}/driver.out2>&1
scripts/run_workload.sh: line 461: 21704 Terminated              ${abs_top_srcdir}/src/client ${CLIENT_COMMAND_ARGS} >
${OUTPUT_DIR}/client.out2>&1
waiting for server to shut down.... done
server stopped

ERRORS: Client/error.log
"index_info.input", line 10: warning: Skipping data file with no valid
points plot "index_info.data" using 1:2 title "i_customer" with lines,
 "index_info.data" using 1:3 title "i_orders" with lines, "index_info.data"
using 1:4 title "pk_customer" with lines, "index_info.data" using 1:5 title
 "pk_district" with lines, "index_info.data" using 1:6 title "pk_item" with
 lines, "index_info.data" using 1:7 title "pk_new_order" with lines,
"index_info.data" using 1:8 title "pk_order_line" with lines, "index_info.dat
a" using 1:9 title "pk_orders" with lines, "index_info.data" using 1:10
title "pk_stock" with lines, "index_info.data" using 1:11 title "pk_warehouse"
 with lines

                                                                                                                ^
"index_info.input", line 10: x range is invalid

Warning: empty y range [0:0], adjusting to [-1:1]
Failed to initialize wxWidgets.
"table_info.input", line 9: warning: Too many axis ticks (>4)
"table_info.input", line 9: warning: Too many axis ticks (>4)
"table_info.input", line 9: warning: Too many axis ticks (>6)
Warning: empty y range [0:0], adjusting to [0:1]
Test completed.
Results are in: /home/megha/tmp/dbt2-0.40/scripts/output/9

I also check the error.log in output 8/client. I didnt understand this error .

%%%%%%Error.log in scripts/8/client

Sun Mar 14 13:36:08 2010
tid:-1216715072 client.c:129
5 DB worker threads have started
Sun Mar 14 13:36:13 2010
tid:-1229304976 libpq/dbc_payment.c:37
SELECT payment(1, 4, 2030, 1, 4, '', 4402.350000)
ERROR:  function payment(integer, integer, integer, integer, integer, unknown, numeric) does not exist
LINE 1: SELECT payment(1, 4, 2030, 1, 4, '', 4402.350000)
               ^
HINT:  No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need to add explicit type casts.

Sun Mar 14 13:36:14 2010
tid:-1227207824 libpq/dbc_payment.c:37
SELECT payment(1, 2, 0, 1, 2, 'PRESCALLYPRES', 2940.280000)
ERROR:  function payment(integer, integer, integer, integer, integer, unknown, numeric) does not exist
LINE 1: SELECT payment(1, 2, 0, 1, 2, 'PRESCALLYPRES', 2940.280000)
               ^
HINT:  No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need to add explicit type casts.

What is next?

Thanks,