Re: help on a query - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Thomas F.O'Connell
Subject Re: help on a query
Date
List pgsql-sql
A query that should get the job done is:

SELECT registration_id
FROM registrations r
WHERE NOT EXISTS (SELECT 1FROM receiptsWHERE registration_id = r.registration_id
);

There might be a more efficient version with JOINs that don't require a
subquery, but this should get you started.

-tfo