Re: Question about schema-level permissions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Christophe Pettus
Subject Re: Question about schema-level permissions
Date
List pgsql-general
On May 10, 2012, at 9:16 PM, Mike Christensen wrote:
> Am I missing something?  Doesn't GRANT ALL mean that user can do
> anything they want with objects in that schema, including inserts?

No, it means that user has all privileges on *schema itself*; the objects inside of it have their own permissions.
Whatyou are looking for is:

    GRANT ALL ON ALL TABLES IN SCHEMA Indexer TO Indexer;

--
-- Christophe Pettus
   xof@thebuild.com