Re: epoch to timestamp - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Randall Lucas
Subject Re: epoch to timestamp
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi Lucas,

Just nest or chain your casts as appropriate.

example=> select cast(cast(105471234 as abstime) as timestamp);      timestamp
--------------------- 1973-05-05 13:33:54
(1 row)

Time: 1.81 ms
example=> select 105471234::abstime::timestamp;      timestamp
--------------------- 1973-05-05 13:33:54
(1 row)

Time: 1.97 ms

Best,