Re: CREATE USER command slows down when user count per server reaches up to 500 000 - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Haszlakiewicz, Eric
Subject Re: CREATE USER command slows down when user count per server reaches up to 500 000
Date
List pgsql-performance

I have no idea about the performance issues, but I'm curious: how/why do
you have so many users accessing your database?  I'm drawing a blank on
coming up with a use case where that many users are needed.

eric