Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY does not index prepared xact's data - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Andrey Borodin
Subject Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY does not index prepared xact's data
Date
List pgsql-bugs

> 21 дек. 2020 г., в 10:40, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> написал(а):
>
> Hmm.  The approach taken by the patch looks to be back-patchable.
I was checking that patch\test works in supported branches and everything seems to be fine down to REL_10_STABLE.

But my machines (Ubuntu18 and MacOS) report several fails in isolation tests on REL9_6_20\REL9_6_STABLE. Particularly
eval-plan-qual-trigger,drop-index-concurrently-1, and async-notify. I do not observe problems with regular isolation
teststhough.

Do I understand correctly that check-world tests on buildfarm 'make check-prepared-txns' and the problem is somewhere
inmy machines? Or something is actually broken\outdated?

Thanks!

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.