Postgres 8.0b3 doesn't log queries correctly - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Matthew Hixson
Subject Postgres 8.0b3 doesn't log queries correctly
Date
List pgsql-bugs
In my logs I'm getting queries like this:

SELECT t0_userprofile.user_profile_id FROM user_profiles t0_userprofile
WHERE (t0_userprofile.user_id = $1)

Where $1 was actually something like 'BSHO-XITLLH-LTDHF7-V3-ETFQ'.  In
a query where there are several parameters they appear as $1, $2, $3,
... $n.

In Postgres 7.x the same query would have been logged as

SELECT t0_userprofile.user_profile_id FROM user_profiles t0_userprofile
WHERE (t0_userprofile.user_id = 'BSHO-XITLLH-LTDHF7-V3-ETFQ')

Is there a way to return to the 7.x behavior or is this a bug in the
8.x series?
  I'm not on the pgsql-bugs list so if you'd like more info be sure to
reply directly.
  Thanks,
   -M@