Re: OBJECT_ATTRIBUTE is useless (or: ALTER TYPE vs ALTER TABLE for composites) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kouhei Kaigai
Subject Re: OBJECT_ATTRIBUTE is useless (or: ALTER TYPE vs ALTER TABLE for composites)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Please see check_object_ownership(). It checks relation's ownership
if OBJECT_COLUMN, however, type's ownership is the correct check if
OBJECT_ATTRIBUTE.

--
NEC OSS Promotion Center / PG-Strom Project
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>