Re: ctidscan as an example of custom-scan (Re: [v9.5] Custom Plan API) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kouhei Kaigai
Subject Re: ctidscan as an example of custom-scan (Re: [v9.5] Custom Plan API)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 4:55 PM, Kouhei Kaigai <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com> wrote:
> > I'm not certain whether we should have this functionality in contrib
> > from the perspective of workload that can help, but its major worth is
> > for an example of custom-scan interface.
> worker_spi is now in src/test/modules. We may add it there as well, no?

Hmm, it makes sense for me. Does it also make sense to add a test-case to
the core regression test cases?

Thanks,
--
NEC OSS Promotion Center / PG-Strom Project
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>