Re: no test programs in contrib - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kouhei Kaigai
Subject Re: no test programs in contrib
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Its original purpose is to run regression test on the platform without
selinux. So, it does not intend to use the dummy_seclabel for something
useful except for regression test.

Thanks,
--
NEC OSS Promotion Center / PG-Strom Project
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>